Tempo is a rapidly-growing social enterprise with huge ambition. Our work builds strong, resilient communities and gives people the tools to make real, lasting changes in their lives.
Tempo works to enable more people to volunteer in their communities, because giving your time and feeling valued improves health, happiness and future prospects. We do this with Time Credits, one of the world’s largest time-based community currencies. People earn Time Credits when they give their time and spend them on a wide range of activities they choose. Over 56,000 people have earned over 900,000 Time Credits so far, and we partner with over 1500 community organisations, public services and businesses.
Tempo are on a journey to becoming a nationwide organisation, enabling people from any community to get involved in Time Credits, share their talents and access new opportunities. We’ve just reached an epic milestone of 1 million Time Credits earned since Tempo started out in the Welsh Valleys in 2008. By 2023, we aim to have reached 250,000 people across England and Wales and see 2.5m Time Credits earned and spent.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Your main activities could involve but may not be limited to;
- Counting Time Credit notes as they are delivered to the office and organising
them into batches of 50 ready to be reissued
• Editing the text of volunteer and spend partner information on
• Assisting with attaching address labels and envelope stuffing for large mail outs
• You will be given opportunities to attend events, assisting with setting up and
• Putting together event materials such as printing paperwork, organising
equipment and producing posters or flyers
• Data entry – entering information onto databases from paper surveys or updating
member details from paper forms onto the computer
• General office admin tasks such as organising paperwork or finding other ways to
utilise your skills
How to Apply:
Please contact Fi Lynch on 02920 566132 or email email@example.com and you will be asked to complete our simple online application form to express your interest in the role
We strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.